Previously I reported on the efforts of Vincent Hill to get the police to reopen the investigation into the deaths of former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and his girlfriend, Sahel Kazemi: Former Nashville Police Officer Asks Grand Jury to Reopen Steve McNair Murder Investigation.
Within days of the deaths the Nashville police concluded that McNair was shot to death by his girlfriend who then turned the gun on herself, but for reasons unknown Mr. Hill decided to conduct his own investigation and last month he filed a 32-page complaint that asked for the case be reopened. Unfortunately for Mr. Hill the Nashville grand jury reviewed his complaint and yesterday came back with its answer - Mr. Hill did not present enough evidence to prove that the case should be reopened.
- Grand jury decides against reopening McNair case
- Death, Taxes and NFL Football - Steve McNair Dies Without a Will
- Steve McNair's Estate - And You Thought Settling Michael Jackson's Estate Would be a Thriller
- Steve McNair's Estate - Who Will Get What?
- Steve McNair's Lack of an Estate Plan Teaches a Valuable Estate Planning Lesson
- Steve McNair's Estate Valued Near $20 Million
- Mechelle McNair Asks Probate Court for Over $3.7 Million to Pay Estate Tax Bills