Yesterday I posted the most read Wills and Estate Planning Blogs for January 2011, and today I'm posting the twenty most read blogs for the entire year of 2010. Because, as usual, estate taxes and inheritance taxes topped the reading list in 2010, I have broken the top twenty down into two lists, one with the top ten most read blogs about taxes and the other with the top ten most read blogs not about taxes.
Top Ten Blogs About Taxes
- *When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to Be Filed?
- Understanding New Jersey Inheritance Taxes
- Understanding New York Estate Taxes
- Understanding New Jersey Estate Taxes
- Understanding Pennsylvania Inheritance Taxes
- Does a Federal Estate Tax Return Need to be Filed in 2010?
- Understanding Indiana Inheritance Taxes
- Update on Ohio Estate Tax Repeal - Ballot Board Certifies Petition
- Does California Have an Estate Tax?
- Estate Tax Repeal Equals Stepped Up Basis Repeal
Top Ten Blogs Not About Taxes
- What Happens at the Reading of a Will?
- Last Wills of the Rich and Famous
- Does a Will Have to Be Probated?
- What Are Non Probate Assets?
- Can You Change an Irrevocable Trust?
- Are Do it Yourself Wills a Good Idea?
- Should You Fund Your IRA or 401(k) Into Your Revocable Trust?
- What's the Difference Between a Personal Representative and Trustee?
- What Does Per Stirpes Mean?
- What's the Difference Between a Grantor, Settlor, Trustmaker and Trustor?
*No. 1 most read blog of 2010Read more: