It has been estimated that Dick Clark was worth hundreds of millions at the time of his death on April 18, and if you are interested in buying a piece of his estate, then check out the "Flintstone-esque" home located in Malibu that Clark listed for sale back in March and is apparently still on the market. The unusual home sits on nearly 23 acres atop a remote bluff and has panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands, Boney Mountains, Serrano Valley, and the city lights of Los Angeles. According to the real estate listing, the floors of the home are "stone" and in addition to two bedrooms and one bathroom it contains a bar, breakfast area, dining room, living room, open patio, wine cellar, and two fireplaces. This "truly magical retreat," which "offers seclusion, privacy and serenity," and "yet [is] minutes from the beach," can be yours for only $3.5 million.
- Dick Clark Lists Rockin' Architectural Abode In Malibu
- View the online listing, which has multiple pictures of the property: Romantic Malibu Retreat, Malibu, CA 90265
- Dick Clark's amassed estate worth hundreds of millions
- A Profile of Radio Personality Dick Clark
- Celebrity Real Estate
- Famous Wills and Celebrity Estates