A mixed bag of topics topped the most read blogs posted in June 2012:
Top 5 Blogs Posted in June 2012
- What is Filial Responsibility and Why Should You Be Concerned About It?
- Will Congress Take Action on the Estate Tax Before the End of 2012?
- Estate Planning Attorneys 1, Do it Yourself Wills 0
- Federal District Court Rules That Married Same Sex Couples Do Not Have to Pay Estate Taxes
- Actress Reese Witherspoon's Father Placed Under Court-Supervised Conservatorship, Investigation Continues
Meanwhile, the most read blogs in June 2012 that were posted at any time were not exactly the same as those that were the most read in May 2012, with an interest in learning the difference between joint tenants and tenants by the entirety jumping on to the list for the first time:
Top 5 Blogs in June 2012 Posted at Any Time
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- 2012 Annual Exclusion From Gift Taxes Remains Unchanged
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?
- Tenants by the Entirety vs. Joint Tenants With Right of Survivorship - What's the Difference?
- What Happens at the Reading of a Will?