Once again a mixed bag of topics - ranging from California and Pennsylvania death taxes, to MJ, to DOMA, to nuns acting badly - topped the most read blogs posted in July 2012:
Top 5 Blogs Posted in July 2012
- Will California's Estate Tax Return in 2013?
- Is a Michael Jackson Will Contest on the Horizon?
- Changes Made to Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Laws
- Nun Accused of Forging Last Will and Testament
- DOMA Estate Tax Case Appealed to U.S. Supreme Court
Meanwhile, the most read blogs in July 2012 that were posted at any time were not exactly the same as those that were the most read in June 2012, with an interest publicist Ronni Chasen's estate surging to #3 on the list:
Top 5 Blogs in July 2012 Posted at Any Time
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- 2012 Annual Exclusion From Gift Taxes Remains Unchanged
- Ronni Chasen's Estate Teaches Two Valuable Estate Planning Lessons
- Using Your Lifetime Gift Tax Exemption in 2012 - Proceed With Caution
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?