Estate planning problems, federal and DC estate taxes, a Beastie Boy and MJ (of course) topped the most read blogs posted in August 2012:
Top 5 Blogs Posted in August 2012
- Estate Planning Without Financial Information? Mission Impossible!
- 2012 Estate Tax Politics - Same Thing, Different Year
- Celebrity Estate Planning Mistakes - (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Write Your Will Your Way!)
- Michael Jackson Estate Drama Won't Die
- DC Estate Tax Update - City Rakes in $92 Million in Estate Taxes So Far in FY 2012
Meanwhile, the most read blogs in August 2012 that were posted at any time were exactly the same as those that were the most read in July 2012 (strange, I know):
Top 5 Blogs in August 2012 Posted at Any Time
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- 2012 Annual Exclusion From Gift Taxes Remains Unchanged
- Ronni Chasen's Estate Teaches Two Valuable Estate Planning Lessons
- Using Your Lifetime Gift Tax Exemption in 2012 - Proceed With Caution
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?