Revocable living trusts, the pick up tax, a "living estate tax" and Marilyn Monroe's estate topped the most read blogs posted in September 2012:
Top 5 Blogs Posted in September 2012
- Revocable Living Trusts - What They Are, and Aren't
- What Does it Mean to Settle a Revocable Living Trust?
- State Estate Tax Update - What is the Future of the Pick Up Tax?
- British Deputy Prime Minister Proposes a 'Living Estate Tax'
- Marilyn Monroe's Estate Loses Court Battle Over Publicity Rights
Meanwhile, the most read blogs in September 2012 that were posted at any time were the same as those that were the most read in August 2012, but in a slightly different order:
Top 5 Blogs in September 2012 Posted at Any Time
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- Ronni Chasen's Estate Teaches Two Valuable Estate Planning Lessons
- 2012 Annual Exclusion From Gift Taxes Remains Unchanged
- Using Your Lifetime Gift Tax Exemption in 2012 - Proceed With Caution
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?