It's that exciting time of the year again - time to post the top twenty most read wills and estate planning blogs during the previous year. The impending fiscal cliff made blogs regarding federal estate taxes and gift taxes quite popular, and, as usual, state estate taxes and inheritance taxes were popular too. Aside from this, the estate of Dame Elizabeth made the top twenty once again, but Michael Jackson's estate was shut out in 2012.
And now, without further ado, here is the list of the twenty most read Wills and Estate Planning blogs during 2012:
20 Most Read Blogs in 2012
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- 2012 Annual Exclusion from Gift Taxes Remains Unchanged
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?
- Ronni Chasen's Estate Teaches Two Valuable Estate Planning Lessons
- What Happens at the Reading of a Will?
- 2012 Estate Tax, Gift Tax and Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Changes
- Who Will Inherit Elizabeth Taylor's Estate?
- Using Your Lifetime Gift Tax Exemption in 2012 - Proceed With Caution
- Understanding New Jersey Inheritance Taxes
- Understanding New York Estate Taxes
- Obama's 2013 Budget and Estate Taxes - Same Thing, Different Year
- Understanding Pennsylvania Inheritance Taxes
- Does Texas Have an Estate Tax?
- Does California Have an Estate Tax?
- Understanding Massachusetts Estate Taxes
- Understanding Minnesota Estate Taxes
- Personal Representative/Executor and Trustee - What's the Difference?
- Understanding Nebraska Inheritance Taxes
- Understanding North Carolina Estate Taxes
- Does South Carolina Have an Estate Tax?