Moving to avoid taxes, state, estate inheritance and gift taxes, and trusts that own condos topped the most read Wills and Estate Planning Blogs in May 2013:
Top 5 Most Read Blogs Posted in May 2013
- Moving to Avoid Estate Taxes and Income Taxes? Absolutely Says One Maryland Couple
- It's Official - Indiana's Inheritance Tax Has Been Repealed, Retroactively
- Minnesota Enacts a State Gift Tax, Tweaks Its State Estate Tax Laws
- Planning for the State Estate Tax Gap - Do You Need an ABC Trust?
- Condo Owner Alert - Do You Need to Notify Your Condo Association That Your Revocable Living Trust Owns Your Condo?
Meanwhile, the most read blogs in May 2013 that were posted at any time were not exactly the same as those that were the most read in April 2013, with an old post about the NFL and estate taxes jumping on the list for the first time:
Top 5 Most Read Blogs in May 2013 Posted at Any Time
- 2011 Gift Tax Exclusion - Annual Exclusion vs. Lifetime Exemption
- 2013 Estate and Trust Income Tax Brackets
- What Happens at the Reading of a Will?
- When is a Federal Estate Tax Return Required to be Filed?
- Death, the Future of Estate Taxes, and NFL Football