It only took me a few minutes of searching to locate the public website for viewing the court dockets for estates being probated in the Hillsborough County Circuit Court located in Tampa, Florida. So if you're interested in keeping up to date on what's going on with the probate of George Steinbrenner's will and estate, then follow the links and instructions provided below.
How to View the Court Docket for George Steinbrenner's Estate
- Click on the following link to the Hillsborough County, Florida Circuit Court court case website - Search Court Records.
- Read the information and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on I AGREE.
- Click on Circuit Civil, County Civil, Family Law, Probate, Guardianship, Mental Health Court Progress Dockets.
- Click on Probate, Guardianship, Mental Health Court Progress Dockets.
- Type in Steinbrenner in the last name box and click on the "Search" box - there is no need to fill in any of the other boxes.
- Click on case number 10-CP-001720.
You now have access to the probate court docket for George Steinbrenner's estate, including the names of the beneficiaries of the estate (Steinbrenner's children) and their attorney (Edward F. Koren of Holland & Knight in Tampa); the list of potential claimants; the personal representatives (Steinbrenner's children) and their attorney (Edward F. Koren as identified above); and events and orders of the probate court, which shows all court filings, correspondence received by the probate clerk and orders entered.NOTE: If you follow the instructions above but nothing happens, either the website is being updated, in which case try back at another time, or your internet browser doesn't like the About.com interface at the top of the page, in which case once you land on the Court Progress Dockets Search Menu at the top of the page click on the words Turn off this Top Frame and then follow the remaining instructions.